Thursday, October 22, 2015

Liked on YouTube: Michael Cherkassky, M.D. Dallas Outstanding Five Star Review by Kathy G.

Michael Cherkassky, M.D. Dallas Outstanding Five Star Review by Kathy G.
http://weightlossfor.us 469-434-3380 Michael Cherkassky, M.D. Dallas reviews 5 Star Rating I am 52 years old and the mother of a 5 year old. When I started gong to Dr. Cherkassky I weighed close to 400 lbs. I knew I had to do something because I did not want my son to be the same way. I wanted to be able to take him places without being worn out before I even got there. I began the program in November at 390lbs and now in August I have lost 150lbs. I am so happy with the program. It has been the only program that I have been able to loose this much weight. Thank you to Dr. Cherkassky and his entire staff! Michael Cherkassky, M.D. 5925 Forest Ln Ste 209 Dallas Dallas TX 75230 weight loss dallas, medical weight loss dallas, weight loss clinic dallas, weight loss doctor dallas, weight loss physician dallas, weight loss programs, medical weight loss, weight loss clinic, weight loss program, weight loss products, weight loss doctors, weight loss centers, weight loss clinics, weight loss center, weight loss doctor, weight loss service, weight loss physician, weight loss physicians, weight loss services
via YouTube http://youtu.be/UuG_VnCCVCg

No comments:

Post a Comment